Monday, April 11, 2011

Crafty Day

As usual it never rains, but it pours!

Spent this morning working on my Friday Night Fix book:


I do not know why the images are the way they are, but I'm unable to fix it...quirks of technology, I guess...one upside down and the other portrait, instead of landscape.  There is a silver sugar spoon in there and a photo of it as well, with inks and pastels.
Then is was onto dyeing some silk organza and threads, for the trial run of a project that has been in my head for about 18 months:


Still in the bags at this stage, will wash out later.
And then onto photos for Creative Quilting...not good as usual! The feather was impossible, so I have substituted a blue ginger jar. Now all I have to do is the real work of swatches and paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment