Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Sunday...

Another lovely Autumn day! I think it is my favourite season. The mornings are sunny, but crisp, and the afternoons warm up to a very pleasant day.

Gardening entailed killing more harlequin bugs...a never ending job this summer! I also started to clear out the vege patch ready for some winter plantings: broccoli (purple sprouting, if I can get it!) and some cavalo nero. I thinned out the carrots, so hopefully with have some pretty coloured ones, soon.

I made some paper this afternoon. Can I say, not too many scraps go a long, long way! Hopefully, it will be dry by the end of the week and I can try some waxing (thanks, DMTV!).

 The 'studio' bench (in reality the billiard table!) still looks like a disaster:
However, the magazines have been sorted through and given away, so the spring clean is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment